Pro C5200s / Pro C5210s
- Main Features
The Pro C5200s / Pro C5210s
Affordable, high quality production printing in a small footprint
The Ricoh Pro C5200s series has been designed to deliver outstanding quality output in a small, affordable footprint - without compromise. Among its many features are: a new innovative chemical toner producing richer colours and crisp text, support for a broad array of papers and media including heavy textures and coatings, and a wide range of inline finishing options. This light production model is a versatile and cost-effective choice for in-plant rooms, marketing departments and advertising agencies seeking high quality in-house capabilities, while print-for-pay and commercial printers will also benefit from its speed and productivity.
The newest technology for amazing results
- Fast print speeds of 65ppm (Pro C5200s) and 80ppm (Pro C5210s).
- Precise 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution.
- High quality output with new chemical toner, developed to fuse at a lower temperature for a quick warm up time and reduced environmental impact.
- Broad paper support offers enhanced printing on wide range of stocks up to 360gsm (simplex) and 300gsm (duplex). Supported media include textured media, heavy coated stocks and envelopes.
- Highly productive and automated through a large range of inline finishing options such as folding, booklet making and punching.
- Small footprint of approximately 1.5 metre.
- Print banners up to 1260mm in length through the advanced settings, adding to the wide range of application options.
- Easy to use with enhanced paper library and a customisable operation panel.
- Enhanced Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRUs) to minimise downtime.
For more information about the Ricoh Pro C5200s / Pro C5210s and Ricoh’s full suite of production solutions, services and support, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 13 RICOH (13 74 264).