We understand the types of workflow challenges your business faces on any given day, especially in this connected world. So we've developed our latest range of high-end A3 Colour MFPs to exceed your expectations. Our professional-quality Colour Smart MFPs are designed for the kinds of print environments that demand seamless, connected workflow. Extremely powerful, these smart machines are easy to use, but they produce the professional results you demand on a daily basis - so there's never any downtime.
- Fast copy/print speed of 80 ppm for both colour and black and white.
- Enjoy the flexibility of printing/copying on paper sizes from A6 all the way to SRA3 on paper weighted from 52 to 300gsm.
- High impact colour printing with 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution.Easy to use and personalise with Ricoh’s innovative GWNX touch panel with animated user guides and document preview.
- Extensive range of network interfaces including standard Gigabit Ethernet.
- Optional fax with advanced capabilities for LAN, internet and IP faxing.
- Standard 220 sheet single-pass duplex document feeder.
- Choice of 3 Finishers including Booklet Finisher, hole punching and document folding
- Mobile printing: compatible with Apple® AirPrint™ and Ricoh apps, such as Ricoh Print & Scan and Ricoh Connector.
- Save energy and cut CO2 emissions with the lowest Total Electricity Consumption (TEC) amongst competitors and Energy Star compliance.
- Improve security while reducing wasted paper with Sample Print, Locked Print, Hold Print and Store & Hold Print features.
- A wide range of Scan-To options offers the ability to distribute documents from the MFD without ever printing a copy.
- Designed incorporating recyclable bioplastics.
- Eco-Friendly indicator displays eco-stats including the percentage of duplexed output. Let staff know their individual consumption, emissions customise a message on the device to reinforce printing policies.
Make every task productive
Use the Ricoh MP C8003SP to print, copy, scan and fax information quickly. Grab files from the server, cloud or your personal mobile device and send them anywhere in moments with a wide range of convenient Scan-to capabilities. Or scan two-sided hardcopy documents at 220 images per minute (ipm) from the Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF). For printing with fewer delays, you can store up to 3,000 files on the integrated document server and add optional trays to extend paper capacity to 8,100 sheets.
Make your point with colour
Impress your audience with 1200 dpi resolution and precise reproduction on brochures, presentations and other documents up to SRA3 and on thicker stocks (up to 300 gsm). You can even use the MFP to create larger poster-size banners — without investing in a wide-format printer.
Be smart, simplify
Accommodate the way you work with the 10.1” Wide Super VGA Smart Operation Panel, using the same pinch-and-flick, drag-and-drop and swipe scrolling control found on today’s smartphones and tablets. Choose from multiple user interfaces, easy-to-access one-step controls, information-rich widgets and more — all designed to reduce repetitive manual steps. You can even add optional software applications to streamline your more complex workflows. The all-digital user interface offers straightforward, intuitive navigation so you can tap into more details and check and change settings instantly.
Go your own way
Use the one-touch controls on the Smart Operation Panel to create shortcuts for the tasks you perform regularly. For example, ID Card Copy copies the front and back sides onto one side of a sheet of paper, saving you time. For more workflow apps, just download them from the Ricoh Application Site and put them directly on the Home Screen for immediate access.
Choose how you finish
Choose from a wide range of automated finishers to match your unique paper handling requirements. Produce high quality documents in-house with a choice of three optional finishers, providing stapling, hole punching and professionally folded booklets.
Go, go, go. Work, work, work.
Take advantage of optional dual interface ports to work on multiple networks simultaneously. You can also send print jobs to the Ricoh MP C8003SP directly from your mobile device without investing in extra utilities, drivers and software. Download the RICOH Smart Device Connector app to grab digital files from the cloud or addresses from your personal contact list, and send them from the MFP to any destination at any time.
Click here to contact us or locate your nearest Ricoh representative.