At Ricoh we believe in providing our employees with a rewarding career-building experience, while achieving a work/life balance. There are also opportunities to further enrich your life by participating in both community and environmental activities.
Your work life
- Job sharing and part time opportunities
- Reward and recognition programs (service length & customer service)
- Community and environmental activities
- 'Refer a friend' program
- Linked performance management & remuneration structure
- Structured induction program
- Career development programs
- Personal development programs
- Online training
- External study assistance
- External seminars
Your Home Life
- Income protection insurance
- Corporate health plan (MBF)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounted Ricoh camera products
- Benefit/rewards offered by Ricoh partners (eg CBA, ANZ, St George)
Ricoh Australia is a very professional and caring company to work for and made my maternity leave and return to work a very smooth and enjoyable process.
On announcing my pregnancy I received a ‘Maternity Leave Handbook’ as well as a congratulations card and baby hamper. The handbook provided me with all the information I needed to know about my leave, staying in touch with the company and my return to work. It answered all the concerns I had as a first time mother taking maternity leave.
When I returned to work I received a beautiful ‘Back to Work Pack’, which included a welcome back card from my team and a hamper filled with goodies such as tea, biscuits hand cream etc. It was such a lovely touch and reconfirmed what a great organisation Ricoh Australia is and how lucky I am to work with such a wonderful team of people.